Welcome to the website of Our Lady of Graces Catholic Parish, Carina.
Our Lady of Graces has been a Dominican parish for over 65 years, staffed by a community of Dominican friars. We belong to one of the older religious orders in the Church, founded by St Dominic in the early years of the 13th century. Dominic wanted to help people towards a deeper relationship with God through a better understanding of what God has revealed to us about himself and about what God has made possible for us.
If you are considering joining our parish community, contact the parish office, and we will do our best to make you feel ‘at home.’
Fr Alex Vickers O.P.
CHRISTMAS MASS TIMES
Christmas Eve: 6pm & 8pm
Christmas Day: 7am, 9am & 10.30am [Italian]
Alpha-Youth Celebratory Mass/Praise & Worship
This weekend at the Sunday 5.30pm Mass, the Alpha-Youth Group is having their Celebratory Mass. This will involve a blessing during Mass for those who were part of the weekly sessions during 2022.
Following Mass there will be Refreshments and a Praise & Worship evening, in which everyone is invited to attend and participate.
Thursday 24 November
- 6.00pm TCS Choir – Church
Sunday 27 November
- 8.00am Baptism Preparation – Church & Library
- 9.00am Children’s Liturgy of the Word – Library
- 12noon Baptisms – Church
- 5.30pm Alpha-Youth Celebratory Mass – Church
- 7.00pm Praise & Worship Night – Church
Monday 28 November
- 7.00pm Italian Prayer Group – Church
Tuesday 29 November
- 6.00pm St Martin’s Year 6 Graduation Mass – Church
Wednesday 30 November
- 9.45am Novena: Our Lady of Perpetual Help – Church
- 6.30pm Legion of Mary – Library
Thursday 1 December
- 9.30am Playgroup – Hospitality Area
- 6.45pm TCS Choir Open Rehearsal – Church
Saturday 3 December
- 9.00am Italian Prayer Group – Church/Library/Hospitality Area
Sunday 4 December
- 9.00am Baptisms in Mass – Church
Advent Adventures 2022
Faith, fun & friends!
For children 5 years and over. Children under 5 must be accompanied by an adult.
Three great mornings:
$5 per child - $10 cap for siblings. Spaces are limited.
Bookings close Monday 5 December.
Contact Shelly Stone (firstname.lastname@example.org / 3398 2977) for further information and to book.